Keeping the home in near perfect condition is incredibly important for a homeowner.There are many ways to achieve this – especially with the technology, tools and services available today. To ensure that the family enjoys a clean, secure and healthy living space, duct cleaning in Chicago must be part of the maintenance routine for your home.
Here are the top 5 benefits of air duct cleaning services:
- Savings – As estimated by the US Environmental Protection Agency, removing just four-tenths of an inch of dirt, dust and debris from your HVAC coils will slash energy consumption up to 21%. And 21% less of what you otherwise use is a big deal as it translates into significant savings on your monthly utility bill.
- System efficiency and maintenance – Without the proper maintenance routine for your HVAC systems and air ducts, breakdowns are most likely to happen. The problem with these breakdowns is that they will compromise the efficiency of your system, resulting to additional expenses. HVAC repairs or parts replacement can already cost a few hundred dollars, and of course, replacing the entire unit will cost a whole lot more.
- Quality of indoor air – Duct cleaning is vital in keeping indoor air breathable and free of invisible health hazards. Only regular air duct cleaning can get rid of the dust, allergens and toxins found in our duct systems.
- Allergies and other chronic illness – Getting air duct cleaning services becomes a real necessity if family members suffer from allergies or chronic respiratory illnesses. Cleaning the duct systems is a proven effective method of reducing the amount of allergens found in a home.
- Eliminate odors – Musty odor or any funny smell has no place at home. So when you’ve lighted enough scented candles and hung so much air fresheners and still the air smells musty, it’s time you have your ducts cleaned of the mold or mildew growing within. With these benefits, you definitely need to consider having properly maintained and professionally cleaned air ducts and HVAC systems not only a priority – but your top priority.